Would you like to join an ambitious startup aimed at making remote work easier now and in post-pandemic time? Do you light up given the opportunity to work with a modern technology stack? Would you like to be the foundation of a startup? Sounds like we may embark on an exciting journey together!
Flowpass is a marketplace of local workspaces for the modern distributed workforce. How people work and where they work from has changed forever and there is no going back to the old working patterns. The mission is to help people find flow to help them get their best work done, by offering them great workplaces. Founded by a very senior team (previous startups, ex-Spotify, etc), the ambitions are high to build a strong and lasting multi-market company.
As a Full-Stack Developer you will be among the first members of a team of passionate engineers striving to deliver a modern solution running on cutting-edge platforms and architecture. You will collaborate closely with all the parties involved: developers, tech. leads, product owners and management. You would ensure the highest quality of the solution with your expertise and coding skills. You would help your colleagues with solving blocking problems and spread your knowledge across the organization. Last but not least you would help a new product and organization to grow.
- practical experience with responsive/mobile web development
- experience using modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, Redux, SystemJS)
- some experience in Node.js
- MySQL, desirable experience with ORMs, e.g. Sequelize
- familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools e.g. Github, Gitlab, JIRA
- some experience with front-end testing frameworks and tools (e.g. Jasmine, Karma, Jest)
- strong programming and problem-solving skills
- strong communication and collaboration skills
- ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
What we offer
- competitive benefits package, including stock options, health care, multi-sport, and more
- ability to choose the equipment you work with
- standing desk and ergonomic chair
- spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- salary in line with the market
- superior co-working and personal development experience
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that will simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component of success. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
We hope to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us?