Senior Full-Stack Developer / Tech Lead
Would you like to join an ambitious startup aimed at making remote work easier now and in post-pandemic time? Do you light up given the opportunity to work with a modern technology stack? Would you like to be the foundation of a startup? Sounds like we may embark on an exciting journey together!
Flowpass is a marketplace of local workspaces for the modern distributed workforce. How people work and where they work from has changed forever and there is no going back to the old working patterns. The mission is to help people find flow to help them get their best work done, by offering them great workplaces. Founded by a very senior team (previous startups, ex-Spotify, etc), the ambitions are high to build a strong and lasting multi-market company.
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer / Tech lead you would be the driving force of technical architecture and an advisor to less experienced colleagues. You would collaborate closely with the technical product owner in Sweden discussing technical choices and the future course of the implementation. What is more, you would have a direct impact on the expansion and security of the product to guarantee testability, utilization of relevant data platforms, etc.
- strong programming and problem-solving skills
- practical experience with responsive/mobile web development
- understanding of modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, Redux, SystemJS)
- experience in Node.js
- MySQL, desirable experience with ORMs, e.g. Sequelize
- familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools e.g. Github, Gitlab, JIRA
- experience with front-end testing frameworks and tools (e.g. Jasmine, Karma, Jest)
- good understanding of the web platform
- strong communication and collaboration skills
- ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
An ideal candidate you have some experience in enterprise-class solutions and the ability to see the developed product at scale. A detail-oriented problem solver. You are a natural team player with leadership traits required to steer the team to achieve its goals. You have an ambitious, responsible and humble person with a growth mindset.
What we offer
- competitive benefits package, including stock options, health care, multi-sport, and more
- ability to choose the equipment you work with
- standing desk and ergonomic chair
- spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- salary in line with the market
- superior co-working and personal development experience
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that will simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component of success. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
We hope to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?