Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component to succeed. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
Our hope is to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also a responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
We are looking for the person willing to join our journey and help us grow the Esatto family in Kraków. The ideal candidate has a good experience in office administration and HR and is willing to perform a wide variety of tasks.
You will be responsible for our front-desk, overall coordination and organization office activities, manage contracts with external service providers - office, employee benefits, phones, laptops, oversee stock of office supplies and greet visitors at office.
You will make sure our office is operating smoothly.
You will be responsible for creating a unique atmosphere in the office and building a positive experience of our employees by organizing events and integration trips, celebrating important events and everything that comes to your mind.
You will support the main HR processes including hard HR activities and recruitment and also support our marketing and employer branding initiatives.
- Experience in office administration and HR (experience in finance would be an asset)
- Well-organized and structured
- Positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Proactivity and "can-do" attitude
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Internet savvy
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Possibility to grow