Does bringing beautiful digital web & mobile creations make your day interesting? Are responsive frameworks and user-friendly interfaces part of your spine? Then we might be a perfect match!
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component to succeed. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
Our hope is to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As a ReactNative Developer at Esatto you will work with mobile applications: developing new applications from scratch or adding features to existing ones. You will be working closely to UI/UX designers to maximize usability. You will also optimize code and adjust architecture to guarantee security and compliance with industry standards. Further, you will collaborate closely with business and technology teammates in a scrum environment.
- Strong programming skills and deep understanding of modern mobile applications’ development practices
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development
- Experience working with React Native
- Familiarity with native build tools (XCode, Android Studio)
- Knowledge about REST and GraphQL API
- Experience with Azure DevOps, fastlane
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools e.g. Github, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Highly capable communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English daily
- Understanding of full stack web development
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams, enjoying solving problems every day, and through every phase of the software development cycle. They are detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of their target users.
What we offer
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Possibility of partly or fully remote work