Full-stack Node.js Developer
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. We aim to create valuable digital services that simplify people’s everyday lives. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been a critical component of success. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
We hope to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and unafraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As a Full Stack Developer at Esatto you will work for one of our customers – a recognized media house based in Stockholm. You will join the customer's team responsible for various digital initiatives, combining continuous platform improvement with developing new products and services. In an agile environment, you will collaborate closely with business, UX, and technology teammates.
- strong programming and problem-solving skills
- good understanding of web platform
- experience in Node.js
- good understanding of modern HTML/CSS
- familiarity with Git (Giflow workflow) and team collaboration tools
- familiarity with CI/CD pipeline toolset (GitHub actions, continuous delivery)
- ability to communicate in English daily
- familiarity with optimized media delivery
- experience in MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- experience working with cloud services especially Google Cloud Platform
- experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
Ideal candidates understand how the web works and have experience building public Internet-facing web applications. They should be experienced with the complete cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the eventual continuous improvement stage. We welcome an openness to new technologies, frameworks, and tools and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement.
What we offer
- a team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- ability to choose the equipment you work with
- standing desk and ergonomic chair
- spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- salary in line with the market
- superior co-working and personal development experience