Scrum Master / Project Manager
Do you enjoy helping teams organize on the road to the successful delivery of digital products? Would you like to work on projects of different scale and industry sectors? Would you like to become a part of an evolving company with many opportunities to grow? If you answered yes to most of the above, Esatto is the place for you.
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that will simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component of success. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
We hope to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As a Scrum Master / Project Manager at Esatto, you will support project teams with Scrum practices to organize their work efficiently. Making sure that the Scrum events are productive and keeping teams involved will be your daily bread. Another vital commitment is leading and inspiring our project squads to become as self-managed as possible. You will co-author, promote and implement Scrum practices across the organization. If you get involved in a project as a Project Manager you will react to issues, communicate with customers, assist in the backlog shaping process and ensure the quality of work. You would present the work of the team, propose solutions and escalate whenever required.
- min. 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master / Project Manager
- great understanding of the software development process and an Agile mindset
- very good knowledge of Azure DevOps and Atlassian products (Jira / Confluence)
- proven track record in working with development teams
- experience in direct cooperation with customers
- curiosity and willingness to learn
- ‘will do’ and problem-solving attitude
- attention to quality and detail
- excellent communication and collaboration skills
- ability to speak English daily
Nice to have
- professional Scrum Master I certificate
- experience in working in technical positions – e.g. programming
- e-commerce background
Ideal candidates are professional yet humble leaders thriving in cross-functional teams, enjoying solving problems in a dynamic environment. They are detail-oriented, quality-focused and striving to balance customers' and teams' best interests.
What we offer
- a team of experienced colleagues helping each other improve their skills
- flexible remote work
- flexible working hours
- ability to choose the equipment you work with
- standing desk and ergonomic chair
- spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- salary in line with the market
- superior co-working and personal development experience