Do you light up reading about hottest security trends? Are you keen to develop yourself further around system administration and IT infrastructure management? Read on as we might be looking for you!
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that will simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component to succeed. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
Our hope is to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As a System Administrator you will work with all core systems constituting the backbone of Esatto's daily operations and digital presence. You would closely cooperate with tech leaders and management to provide a smooth experience of all the tools and platforms we use and in the same time ensure high security standards, up-to-date policies and procedures. Main duties are listed below.
- Provide technical IT support across the company
- Ensure accurate logging incidents, service requests, access requests and changes
- Office 365 - set up accounts for new users / deactivation of accounts of former employees
- Manage access policy in Azure DevOps (teams, projects, etc.)
- Manage access policy in OneDrive (SharePoint)
- Manage communication channels (MS Teams, Slack)
- Manage sensitive data access policy (Last Pass)
- Manage subscriptions and licenses (Visual Studio, Adobe, JetBrains, Parallels, etc.)
- Maintain and develop security guidelines
- Maintain network access, VPN connections, related policies
- Remove unused resources (Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, etc.)
- Monitor and maintain computer systems (Antivirus, Encryption, standard setup, onboarding and offboarding procedures, etc.)
- Monitor and ensure the life cycle of laptops
- Technical or bachelor’s degree or equivalent work or experience in a related field
- Good knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows) and associated hardware and software (MS Office)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, Windows and MacOS administration
- Knowledge of mainstream mobile device platforms (iOS, Android).
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users.
- Good social skills and the ability to patiently and consistently interact with people at all levels of the organization in a support and training role
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Mac operating systems (MacOS) and associated hardware and software and support users from an operational perspective
- Azure DevOps, SharePoint experience
Ideal candidate is keen to learn and further develop their skills in the area of security and administration, a person willing to grow in the role along with the company.
What we offer
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Possibility of partly or fully remote work