Top quality is the foundation of all projects. It is better to deliver less but bulletproof than more but shaky. If you agree and identify with these statements, you might be the individual we have a collection of captivating assigments for.
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that will simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component to succeed. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
Our hope is to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As an Automation Tester you will be responsible for the quality of our deliveries. You will be assigned to a long-term project for one of our key customers. You will be creating functional, unit and integration tests to assure we maintain high quality as both the project and development team grow. You will be an integral part of the delivery team and cooperate closely with the product owner. Main responsibilities:
- Creation / development and maintenance of automated tests (GUI and API)
- Manual testing when needed
- Making sure tests are properly executed in the CI/CD pipeline
- Monitoring reported tests results
- Solving problems found in test results with the development team
- Assuring we are using up-to-date test tools/frameworks/libraries
- Promotion of quality and testing as indispensable parts of delivery process in the company
- Two years of experience as a Tester, at least one year as an Automation Tester
- Good command of C# and Visual Studio
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of test automation tools (Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with Git
- Ability to think analytically
- Collaborative approach to people
- Fluent in English
The ideal candidate is focused on the subject of quality, always strives for improvements and actively seeks for weak spots in code, setups and deliveries in general. It is also a person inclined to spread the knowledge company-wide.
What we offer
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Possibility of partly or fully remote work