Frontend / UI Developer
Does it hurt your eyes when you see misaligned elements on the website? Do you hate when everything looks great on the desktop but not mobile? Did you always have that artistic side? Keen to connect graphic design with coding skills? Then we might be a perfect match!
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create valuable digital services that will simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been a critical component to success. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
We hope to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As a Frontend / UI Developer at Esatto you will be a bridge between designers and frontend developers. You will work with other developers to ensure that the website is optimized for different devices and presented attractively and with UX/UI designers to provide the implementation that reflects the design. It will help if you have functionality and aesthetics in mind since you will “bring static design sketches and prototypes to life”. You will work on various projects, collaborating closely with business, UX, and technology teammates in a scrum environment.
- Deep knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of semantic HTML and web accessibility best practices (WCAG)
- Understanding advanced CSS techniques (flexbox, grid vs float layouts, pseudo elements, etc.)
- Experience and deep understanding of animations and micro-interactions and how they contribute to the overall user experience
- The ability to further develop user interfaces based on overall design patterns
- Experience in developing and implementing design systems
- Understanding of fundamental design principles.
- Practical experience with responsive web development and design
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools e.g. Github, Gitlab, JIRA
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Figma (or similar tools)
- Experience working with SVG frameworks (e.g. D3, VectorJS)
- Experience working and understanding the concept of Storybooks
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Stylus, Less, etc.)
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams, enjoying solving problems every day, and through every phase of the software development cycle. They are detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of their target users.
What we offer
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Possibility of partly or fully remote work