Senior Front-End Developer Flowpass
What is Flowpass?
How people work and where they work from has changed forever and there is no going back to the old working patterns. Flowpass is a platform for companies with a distributed workforce. The mission is to help companies achieve a flexible office setup, while helping employees find the perfect workspace for them. Founded by a very senior team (previous startups, ex-Spotify, etc), the ambitions are high to build a strong and lasting multi-market company.
Flowpass already have recognized clients such as Scania, Epidemic Sound and Sodexo. This is a chance to join a growing company in an early phase, have a lot of impact, a lot of freedom and be a part of building something new, this is for you.
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component to succeed. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
Our hope is to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As a Senior Front-End Developer at Flowpass you are part of a team building a platform for distributed workspace. You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability. Furthermore you will collaborate closely with business, design and developers in an agile environment.
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Understanding of modern front-end tools (e.g. WebPack, Redux, npm packages)
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks like Jest and Cypress
- Highly capable communication and collaboration skills, ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Good understanding of full stack web development
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams, enjoying solving problems every day, and through every phase of the software development cycle. They are detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of their target users.
What we offer
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Possibility of partly or fully remote work