Full-stack Node.js Developer
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component to succeed. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
We hope to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also the responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As a Full Stack Developer at Esatto you will work for one of our customers – a recognized media house based in Stockholm. You will join the customer's team responsible for various digital initiatives, combining continuous improvement of their platform with the development of new products and services. You will collaborate closely with business, UX, and technology teammates in an agile environment.
- strong programming and problem-solving skills
- good understanding of web platform
- experience in Node.js
- good understanding of modern HTML/CSS
- familiarity with Git (Giflow workflow) and team collaboration tools
- familiarity with CI/CD pipeline toolset (Gulp, Jenkins)
- familiarity with Docker
- ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- experience in MySQL, or MongoDB
- experience working with cloud services especially Amazon AWS
- experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
Ideal candidates have a good understanding of how the web works, and have experience building public Internet-facing web applications. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the eventual continuous improvement stage. We welcome an openness to new technologies, frameworks, and tools, and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement.
What we offer
- a team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- ability to choose the equipment you work with
- standing desk and ergonomic chair
- spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- salary in line with the market
- superior co-working and personal development experience