Full-stack .NET Developer
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component to succeed. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
Our hope is to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also a responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As a full-stack .NET developer at Esatto you would get to work in various web- and mobile-based solutions. We have a few ongoing projects where your expertise would be indispensable. You will collaborate closely with all the parties involved: developers, customers and management. You would play a key role in assuring our customers are satisfied with qualified service by expanding our products and keeping them on the highest technical level. You would help your colleagues with solving blocking problems and spread your knowledge across the organization.
- C# and .NET Framework
- SQL Server, experience with Entity Framework
- experience with ASP.NET MVC/WebApi
- strong programming and problem-solving skills
- proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- good understanding of web platform
- familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. VSTS, Gitlab, JIRA)
- strong communication and collaboration skills
- ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- experience working with CMS systems (e.g. EPiServer, Umbraco)
- experience working with Angular and/or React
- experience working with E-Commerce systems
Ideal candidates understand how the web works and have experience building public Internet-facing web applications. They should be able to analyze complex solutions, apply design patterns in every day's work and suggest changes and/or new features. They should be experienced with the full software project's cycle: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage. Job includes both maintenance tasks and development of new fatures. We welcome openness and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement.
What we offer
- a team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- ability to choose the equipment you work with
- standing desk and ergonomic chair
- spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- salary in line with the market
- superior co-working and personal development experience